The NIFT is a National Institute of Fashion Technology entrance exam that is one of the highly competitive examination which is conducted for the candidates who want to pursue their career from the Top colleges for the courses such as Bachelor of Design and Master of design.
To crack the NIFT exam requires a perfect strategy and study plan that will help you to crack the NIFT exam in the first attempt with a good score.
Many students are confused while choosing the books and study material for their preparation. As there are huge resources and notes are available in the market and it is a challenging task for a candidate to select the best one.
So, here we will give you a Complete list of books for NIFT examwhich will help you to prepare effectively for the exam and score maximum marks so that you can secure your admission in your dream college.
Best books for NIFT exam
Books plays crucial role in the preparation of any competitive exam. It gives direction to your preparation and helps to build concepts so that you can perform well in the exam.
Here are the names of some books that are recommended by the experts and Toppers that you should defiantly refer during your preparation.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author/ Publishing company|
|NIFT Entrance Examination Preparation Guide||Prashant Kumar|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Mock Papers||D Mittal|
|Guide to NIFT/ NID for Group A, B, and C||R.P. Datson|
|NIFT Entrance Examination (Guide)||Dharmendra Mittal|
|Concepts of Pattern Grading||Carolyn L. Moore|
|Popular Master Guide NIFT and IIFT||R. Gupta|
|NIFT: Previous Years’ Papers (Solved||Ramesh Publishing House|
|NIFT National Entrance Exam||R.P. Verma|
|NIFT Entrance Exams: Ultimate Success Series||Surendra|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Self Study Guide||Arihant|
|NIFT NID/IIFT Admission Test (With Special Colour Supplement)||By Surendra Kavimandan|
|NIFT MFM Preparation Books||By Govind Kumar Singh|
What are the points that should be considered while selecting best book for NIFT Preparation?
Here are some points that every candidate should consider while buying or selecting the book for the NIFT preparation
- You should select the latest edition of the NIFT book so that you can get the latest updated syllabus and version of the NIFT book.
- The new edition consists of some new topics or syllabus which is very important as an exam point of view.
- Choose the books of renowned author or the author who has good experience in the education field. You can discuss with the teachers or seniors.
- You should keep in mind that quality is always important than the quantity so choose the book which is easy to understand.
- The books should cover complete syllabus of the NIFT exam.
- Check whether the book that you are buying is user friendly or not so it will help in your self-study.
Study Material for NIFT exam
Apart from the books it is recommended that the students should also solve the previous year question papers.
The Previous year question papers helpyou to understand the type and the level of questions that are generally asked in the NIFT exam. So that you can prepare according to it and score maximum marks in the NIFT exam. Download NIFT Exam Syllabus PDF.
It will also help you to practice the number of questions as per the exam pattern of the NIFT so that you can effectively manage your time and prepare yourself for the final NIFT exam. It will also boost your confidence so that you can score good marks in the NIFT exam.
It is also recommended to the candidates that they should also read the reference books for some important and difficult topics that are generally asked in the NIFT exam.
Here are some of the advantages of using reference books
- Reference books contains useful and detailed data in an organized manner that will cover the complete information of the topic.
- Reference books will help you to build in depth concepts and understanding of the topics so that you can perform well in the exam.
- The reference books contain various types and number of questions that enables you to practice lots of problems.
- The question that required problem solving in that case the reference books help students to find the answers quickly.
So, the students should prepare from the reference books and solve previous year question papers and score good marks in the NIFT exam.